Sunday, July 26, 2015

BTS in a FLASH {Week 1}: Teacher Faves

Hi everyone! Today I'm linking up with Courtney from Ramona Recommends, Layla from Fancy Free in Fourth, and Jamie from Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher! I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite things. Since my entire world revolves around my passion for teaching, all of these are teaching related!

Here are the directions just in case you want to join in on the fun!

Here are mine!

Let us start this post off the same way I MUST start my day! With a cup of coffee. This picture also shows another favorite... my deck. I LOVE sitting out here and relaxing. 

 I know I'm not the only one who totally swoons over anything that can be used to organize! This utensil caddy that I scored from Target a few years back has been great to store markers, highlighters, pens, and pencils for my small group table.... LOVE!
 If you are a regular reader here or follow me on Instagram, then you have seen this picture before. Call me crazy, but nothing makes this teacher heart happier than having my focus board complete each morning :)
This picture shows two of my absolute faves.. Mr. Sketch Markers & anchor charts. I create my anchor charts at the end of the school day when my students have went home. I sit at my table, get my supplies ready, turn the lights down and music up, and create! I usually try to do this on Fridays for the next week. It's a great stress reliever for the end of the week :)

Last but not least is my *slight* (I'm being modest here) obsession with pens. Here are a few of my favorites (in order)!

What are some of your favorite things?? Add your own and link up and share!


Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 26, 2015 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Fancy Free in 4th said...

Hi my name is Layla, and I am addicted to markers and pens and pencils! Great post. I love your handwriting and the right markers are key to adorable and effective anchor charts!
Thanks for linking up!
Layla

Fancy Free in Fourth

 
At July 26, 2015 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Diane R said...

I love how most of us included our favorite pens!

 
At July 27, 2015 at 6:10 PM , Blogger JanCT said...

I love the idea of creating anchor charts for the following week on Friday after school. It's prepping and it's fun. Your focus board looks great.
Jan
Laughter and Consistency

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home