Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ramblings....

Well, I was trying to get my blog all pretty and colorful before I began writing and storing my ideas here..... but who knows when that day will be??  Anyways, the next couple of days {hopefully} will consist of several posts where I will begin transfering my information from my old site to here.

Just tonight I sold my first items on Teachers Pay Teachers.  You can view my items by clicking here...  It's so exciting to actually get paid to publish items you are already using in your classroom.  And how awesome is it that people you don't even know are using YOUR stuff that you created??  It's pretty awesome and I'm super excited to venture on this journey.. together with you.  So stay tuned, I have a lot of things to share and say!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home