Thursday, August 2, 2012

Product Swap

Well, I am a day late posting this since I was in Destin, FL for vacation.  I literally returned a few hours ago.  I had a wonderful time!

I participated in a product swap.  Basically, a bunch of bloggers signed up and were paired with someone who taught similar subjects and grade levels.  Then, they swapped products and wrote a review about them.

I was blessed to be paired with Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B.

After browsing her products, I selected the Test-Taking Strategies Foldables/Lapbook.  I chose this one because this is an area that ALL students could use some help with.

Elizabeth provided lots of pictures and instructions on how to put your lapbook together.  I especially thought this picture was very telling of how fun you can make testing strategies for your students.


I can't wait to use it in my classroom.  Go check it out in her TpT store.  You can get it for only $3!!


post signature

2 Comments:

At August 7, 2012 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Katie Texas said...

Just found your blog - new follower, here!

First, I love your blog design.
Second, thanks for sharing about the Lap Books! Purchasing my copy of the Test Taking strategies today!

Katie
Rock and Teach

 
At August 10, 2012 at 1:11 AM , Blogger Just Wild About Teaching said...

your page is so cute...im your newest follower...drop by =)


Just Wild About Teaching

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home