Saturday, April 9, 2011

Math Calendar

Math calendar is a week-long process.  Here is our schedule we follow each week.

Monday- review calendar from previous week
Tuesday- write down all information for current week
Wednesday-work to complete
Thursday- work to complete
Friday- no calendar work

I use math calendar as a rotation for our guided math.  Each student has their very own math calendar book that I create.  It addresses a variety of skills that can be customized to fit your personal students.  Some examples of problems are: multiplication, division, telling time, a problem from the past, present, and future, fractions, and so much more!  You can buy a full download of my math journal from my TpT store!

Here's a preview!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home