Monday, January 2, 2012

Picture Collage Linky Party

Well... a lot of things happened in 2011 around here!  I started blogging {YAY} which has been a true blessing.  I truly enjoy it and look forward to devoting more time to it once I graduate with my Ed.S. in May 2012.  I also opened up my TpT store which has opened up a lot of doors for me.  I have actually put my son's nursery together with money earned from TpT!  How cool is that?  I am also looking forward to devoting more time to this and expanding my offerings.  I've also had the opportunity to meet a bunch of really cool teachers who have a lot of really fun things going on in their classrooms that they share.  I love reading what everyone is doing in their very own classroom all across the country!

Anywho- Ms. Runde is having a picture collage linky party about things from 2011.  After putting this small collage together, I realized that I would like to devote more time to taking pictures and sharing my ideas.  I have kind of gotten away from it... AND it's going to be very difficult since I will be out of my room for 12 weeks starting Feb. 1st when I go on maternity leave.  Go stop by here blog and link up with the other bloggers!  It's really neat to look at everyone's photos.




post signature

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Runde's Room said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I agree - it can be hard to remember to take pictures in the classroom. This year I ended up buying my own camera to leave in the classroom (but then I bring it home to download pics, then I forget it at home, ... you know how it goes ...). ;)

Jen
Runde's Room

 
At January 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just started reading blogs. Yours is the first Iam commenting on. I have enjoyed your posts

 
At January 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Jamie (2nd Grade Stuff) said...

I just gave you the Versatile Blogger Award! Come check it out!

Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff

 
At January 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM , Anonymous 1st Grade Rocks! said...

Great post!!! I love taking pics in the classroom....I need to Link Up:)

Sheri at 1stgraderocks.blogspot.com

 
At January 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

Great idea! I love taking pics of my room and getting to see other people's ideas :) It makes me so inspired to push myself a little bit more :) Thanks! :)

Lisa :) (new follower)
http://madeintheshadeinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home