Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Math Workstations

A few weeks ago, I began working on some October & November journal prompts for math.  Then a whirl wind of things did not go my way!  I had a sick husband and two year old; then, my grandfather passed away.  It's been craz-y around here!  By the time I caught my breathe, it was already November 14th!  Needless to say, it's not going to do much good posting these when it's almost December!  I am going to get them done though!  With all that said, after I realized I was way behind, I started thinking ahead.  Check out my Christmas math workstations on TpT right now!!  The preview has an awesome sneak peek!




post signature

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home