Saturday, October 8, 2011

Small Group Record Keeping: Linky Party

During one of my grad school classes, we were discussing small groups and effective ways to keep records of what you observe with your students.  I am in desperate need of an effective way to do this!  Here's a simple one that can be used by anyone.  Basically, you date the top, have your students' names filled in, and take notes on what you see.

This can be kept daily or weekly depending on how much record keeping you want to do!

What do you all use as your anecdotal note tool?  Link up and share!






post signature

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2011 at 7:07 PM , Blogger YearntoLearn said...

I added a couple links from other blogs (in addition to my own link) I've run across with ideas that might help you.

Denise

Yearn to Learn Blog

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home