Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Quick 'Hello'

Hey bloggy friends :)  This is my last weekend before I return to work on Monday.  I can't believe the summer is already over!  I feel as though it never began :(  I have so enjoyed my time with my sweet young man who learned how to pee pee in his potty before his 2nd birthday.  That was quite an accomplishment for me :)  In celebration of the end of my summer break, we are leaving to go camping shortly after lunch today and will not return until Sunday afternoon.  We are taking the boat and we are going to have a blast! I can't wait to get back in my room and begin taking pictures to share.  This is the very first time that I will be returning to work without my room completely finished!  I've learned there are more important things in life.  Always take time for yourself... you deserve it!  Your room will always be there waiting on you.  We all know that never changes :)

Enjoy your weekend!

post signature

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Christine said...

good words of advice- I need to repeat that to myself!

have a great time camping and good first week back....

❀ Christine
{heart} to Reed

 
At July 30, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Busy Bees said...

My kids are older~21 and 18~this is the best advice that I would give younger teachers. Your kids will grow up fast and your room will always be there!!
BusyBees

 
At August 7, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Karen Kraeger said...

So true! Sometimes, you just have to let your room go! The kids just want you really, not the beautiful bulletin boards and posters.

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home