Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello Long Lost Friends!

Hello There!
While I'm ahead on my homework-- this doesn't happen often...ha!  I wanted to share with you some things I am working on.  For the past MONTH I have been trying to put together an activity {games, stations, whatever you want to call them} packet for place value.  This is the first unit I cover in the school year.  It will be listing this in my TpT store.  It contains 10 fun and exciting activities to help your students learn place value.  YES!!  Fourth graders still struggle with place value!  The packet includes identifying place value, word, standard, & expanded notations, rounding, values of digits, and a lot more.  Here's a sneak peek!

Hopefully I will have this completed by the end of this week!


post signature

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At June 30, 2011 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Tara said...

Looks oh so cute!!! Can't wait to see it:))

4th Grade Frolics

 
At June 30, 2011 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Dana said...

I'm excited to see it! Thanks for putting it together!

Dana
3rd Grade Gridiron

 
At June 30, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Tonya Thompson said...

Oh, that looks great! Yes, I agree. A lot of fourth graders struggle with place value. Earlier this week I was thinking about this very thing. Can't wait to see the finished product. :-)

http://misst4th.blogspot.com/

 
At July 20, 2011 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Santillana said...

looking forward to this :)

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home