Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Free Lesson Plan Template & Common Core Classroom Helpers: 1st Grade

Hey, Ya'll!  This summer has been super busy.  It's amazing at the difference of your free time when going from one child to two!  I actually think I had more free time when school was in.  However, I am SO enjoying my stay at home time with my two sweet boys! I have managed to find a few moments of time here and there to think about next year.  I saw a guided reading plan on Pinterest and thought it would be a great idea to incorporate these in my guided math planning.  It is so easy to have all three groups do the same exact activity, but to modify it in ways to help them understand.  Listen to me carefully...THIS.IS.NOT.THE.WAY.IT.SHOULD.BE.  Although this way is fine, I want to truly differentiate for my students.  I'm thinking the only major difference will be between my struggling group and my other two.  One of the two is to remediate at a higher level, and the third group will be to remediate & advance.  So, I figured that if I MADE myself plan that way, then it will get done.  So, here's what I have come up with.  It's free.... you can have it!  Click the format you would like to download below the photo.
PDF                 WORD
I used Pea Celestial Creation font from Kevin & Amanda.  Get it {FREE}!

I have also been hard at work creating Common Core Essentials for classrooms.  Right now, I have fourth and first grade.  I've previously posted about 4th grade.  Last night I completely finished my 1st grade.  Here's some previews.  You can buy the vocabulary cards and 'I Can' statements separate at $6 each, or you can buy them bundled for $10 and save.

Common Core Vocabulary Cards, $6

Common Core 'I Can' Statements, $6


Here's the bundle.  Both coordinating resources for only $10.

My next set is 3rd grade.  Then, I will be working on some 4th grade ELA sets. If you have a grade you would like me to create, please comment below with your request.  Enjoy ;-)   Due to the amount of requests received via email, I am currently not accepting any new requests at this time.  I hope you all understand.  Thanks so much for your support!  It is greatly appreciated.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At June 5, 2012 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Lisa R. said...

We begin common core in first grade next year at my school & these look very helpful & eye catching!! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

 
At June 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing this! I'm also trying to figure out my lesson plan format for Guided Math next year and this will help me a lot.

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

 
At June 20, 2012 at 2:49 AM , Blogger Ali said...

Thanks For sharing Such a beautiful cards..
Plastic Cards

 
At June 23, 2012 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm your newest follower! I just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up! :)

Dixie
Teachin' Little Texans

 
At July 18, 2013 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please research Common Core, it is NOT as wonderful as everyone thinks it is!

 
At October 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Hi! I LOVE your math station notes sheet. I tried downloading in PDF and Word but it won't let me. Would you consider sending it to me in email? If so, it's linds.grimmer@gmail.com. thank you for the great blog post :)

 
At January 20, 2015 at 1:32 AM , Blogger ringtonehindi said...

Hey, Ya'll! I love you
key :nạp tiền điện thoại - vinaphone khuyến mại - nạp thẻ zing

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home