Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Print & Go: 5th Grade Literacy

Hey, ya'll!  I'm back again {can you believe it??} to share with you my recent creation.  It's been a while since I've been motivated to make anything.  I was sooo comfortable with 4th grade math that 5th grade ELA seems so new to me!  I love making things I can use in my classroom with my own students.  I know I teach 5th graders, and many may argue that they don't care about cute things... well, THEY DO!  So, I created a packet of 10 April/Spring printables you can use in your 5th grade classroom to review various CC skills.

Here are the standards for the packet:

5L1a: function of conjunctions
5W2: informational writing
5RI5: text structure
5L2e: spelling grade-appropriate words
RL6: author’s point of view
5RI2: determine two or more main ideas
5L3a: combining sentences
5W1: opinion writing
5W3: narrative writing
5L5b: recognizing idioms
5RI8: supporting a point in a text

Here's a preview!



You can download it HERE.

I also created a freebie to give you an idea of what the packet looks like.  You can download the file by clicking the image below.

Now I'm off to bed!  Spring break has been good to me, but it's ending too soon!

Good Night, Ya'll!
post signature

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home