Friday, May 13, 2011

Update & Measurement

Well, it has been a VERY interesting week!  Last Thursday my little man tested positive for strep.  On Friday, he still wasn't feeling better.  He slept all day and just wasn't himself.  On Saturday, he had some swelling in his neck that eventually developed a rash.  So... I took him to the ER Saturday afternoon and we just got home this past Wednesday!  He had developed a severe infection in his neck.  Right now, I am limited to time {and still out of work} because I have to give him antibiotics through his IV seven times a day!  Poor baby :(  Anyways, I've been out of my classroom since last Thursday, and I honestly haven't had much time to do anything!

I have, however, squeezed in a few minutes here and there to complete a measurement packet that includes 14 math tub/station/center activities that were adapted from some Marilyn Burns' activities.  It includes weighing, measuring, area, and perimeter.  Here's a sneak peek!  I plan on uploading it to TpT tomorrow {hopefully}.  I will have it FREE for the first week!  I'll post when I have it ready to download :)  After the first week, I will have it on TpT for only $4.  I am planning on making more packets similar to this one.  Stay tuned!






post signature

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home