Monday, May 2, 2011

iPod.... Touch


Okay, so I was super excited this past Christmas when I got an iPod touch.  I always wanted one because I thought I would listen to sooo much music on it.... yeah right!  I rarely use it.  So, I didn't use it that often for listening to music (who has time?) and was seriously thinking about selling it since I am getting an iPhone in the near future.  I was planning on using the money to buy a Flip camera for my classroom.  Well, in the past I had difficulties getting my email to work from my iPod.  I have WiFi at home and I was really wanting it to work!  Tonight, I sat and watched videos on youtube.com and... I GOT IT TO WORK!  I'm sooo loving my iPod.  It's great for in the classroom because it's small, compact, and takes decent pictures and video.  This afternoon before I left, I snapped several pictures of things I'm working on (Hence the baskets in the previous post!!).  With email working, I can now send pictures to my school email and use those in my blog posts :)  What a great tool to use in my classroom!  I'm so glad I don't have to lug my huge at-home camera along and then sort through the millions of pictures to finally get the one I want to use.

I'm just super excited and wanted to share my excitement with my fellow bloggies :)  I'm still learning what all my iPod can do.... it sure is an amazing gadget!

I'm eager to know.... do any of you use the iPod Touch in your classroom?  What are some ways you use it?  I'm interested to read your comments :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Ms.M said...

I just had my Donors Choose grant funded and am getting 2 in the fall. I can't wait to get my hands on them. I'll let you know what I learn. :)

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home