Monday, April 18, 2011

Coming Soon....

I am NOT a reading/language arts teacher... BUT I was one a few years back to fifth grade students. I will soon be uploading my spelling contract on my TpT store. It's a fantastic way to get students excited about studying for their spelling test. It has over thirty activities for students to do to practice their spelling.

For the first five days it is listed, my spelling contract will be on sale... FOR FREE!! After that you can buy it for just $1.00. While you are there, check out my other products, some free, some for $3.00 or less. Don't forget to leave me feedback so others can hear of how you enjoyed using my products! Keep watching.... it's coming!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home