Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sub Tub is Ready!

Okay friends!  I completed my Sub Tub today.  You can get it in my TpT store.  When I was working on this packet, I got a lot of useful feedback from some great bloggers and friends!  I said I would give 5 away if you provided feedback.

Congratulations to.....
 Barbara @ Happy Teaching First
Michelle @ Apples & ABCs
Jennifer @ The First Grade Dream
Kayla @ Mrs Not Much Taller Than A Second Grader
and
Pat @ A Time to Share & Create 

Please email me at terri.renee09@gmail.com to receive your FREE Sub Tub!
*I used random generator to generate my lucky winners!*


Coming Up.... 
Fractions Packet 
(I know some are waiting on this!  Should be complete by next weekend if not sooner.)

Some ideas on how to use plastic eggs in math!


post signature

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2012 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Mrs. Ibarra said...

Terri. This looks great! Hmmm...Maybe I should start working on one.

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home