Sunday, June 10, 2012

Guided Math Workshop Survey

Hi there!  In July, I will host a 2-day guided math workshop for K-3 teachers at my school {I'm so nervous}!  I am interested in getting information about what teachers {like you} are interested in.  I have created a very short {4 question} survey about what you would like to get out of a guided math workshop.  Best thing.... I am going to post my workshop presentation and everything I presented here on this blog!  My workshop isn't until July 24th & 25th so I still have a ways to go.  However, I need to get started on my presentation ASAP!!  I would love for you to take no more than 5 minutes to help me out.  You can access the survey by clicking the link below.


Thanks!

post signature

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Miss Nelson said...

Just filled out! Excited for you and to learn more.

 
At June 10, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck w/ your presentation. I filled out your survey and look forward to your online info. I added a few suggestions for your presentation on your survey that may help others out here in So. Calif

 
At June 10, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Lisa R. said...

I just took your survey! I look forward to hearing more about guided math! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home