Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Have Monday

Of course teacher week is one of my busiest weeks thus far... of course!  My sister is building a house, and I am working late at work, then working late at her house to paint, and then managing to come home and bathe my babies and get them in bed 2 hours too late.  I just sat down about 10 minutes ago, so this is going to be short & sweet.. just like me ;-)



I must have coffee... Caribou medium roast in my A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Keurig coffee brewer.
2 cups.. every morning!  YUMMMM


I must have my Mac Book Pro where ever I go!  hehe

My Silhouette Cameo.  This thing can make just about anything, and I love using it to label things in my classroom that I don't want to write over and over.

My Mr. Sketch markers.  Can you believe Wal-Mart had these this year?  I snatched up a few packs.  I just love these markers!  Only down-side... they fade {especially the pink} over time :-(.

Flair pens... I use these things for EVERY THING!

Super Sticky post-its.  They stick to anything!

And, who can live without file folders??  I use these things all the time.  I've already went through a box of 100... and it's only the second week of school!

My Wheasel... love that thing!  Especially during small group.

I LOVE MY CHART PAPER!!

Well, I'm going to stop there because I evidently think I must have everything!
Don't forget to stop by Blog Hoppin' to check out other teachers' must haves!



post signature

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love flair pens and sticky notes!! Also, my school this year is giving teachers a Mac Book pro to use. I CAN'T WAIT to start playing with it!

❤-Stephanie
Falling Into First

 
At August 23, 2012 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Kelly Benefield said...

You are a busy lady! I don't know how you are doing it all!

Kelly
Teaching Fourth

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home