Friday, March 30, 2012

Vocabulary Cards & Geometry Book

Hi there!  I know a lot of you are getting ready for spring break while some are dreading coming back!  I hope you all enjoy your 'me' time.  I know it sure is hard to come by when you have an almost 3 year old and two month old.  But, I do love every minute of it!

I wanted to share what I am working on.  I'm super excited because it's something that I am going to use in my classroom next year {can't wait}!  Right now I am working on 4th grade, but I hope to have them for every grade level.  The first to comment with a grade level will be the next one I will work on.
 

I also wanted to share a geometry freebie with you.  I use this with my geometry unit.  I have left it in .doc format so you can edit it to your needs.  I copy this for each student, fold, then staple it like a regular book.  You may need to change it a bit to get it to print correctly, but it is a great resource for your students.  When my students finished it, they used it to help them study for the assessment.  Just click below for the download.  
{The file should open correctly if you have Times New Roman font}


Enjoy :)



post signature

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

1st Grade!! ;)

❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

 
At March 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was thinking 1st grade ;-) It seems A LOT of people like 1st grade things!

 
At March 31, 2012 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

I third the vote for 1st grade!
F is For First Grade

 
At March 31, 2012 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Classroom Ringmaster said...

I can't wait for 4th Grade!!

 
At April 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please create 3rd grade!!

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home