Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome, Fall!

Well, it's 'Fair Week' around here... or at least that's what us teachers call it.  The fair is in town for the week and weekend.  What does that mean to us?  Well, let's see.... sleepy students from late nights, days with no homework complete, AND that fall is officially here!  It's my favorite time of the year, and I am SUPER excited.  So excited that I wanted to have a sale this entire week.  That's right!  My sale will run from tonight until Friday night.  I wanted to make a cute fair graphic, but I didn't have any :(  So, I used this graphic from Traci  at Dragonflies in First {thanks!}.

Just click the graphic to go directly to my TpT store where everything is 20% off.  

Speaking of everything... I am STILL working on the 4th grade ELA vocabulary cards.  I know, I know... it's taking FOR.EVER!  But.. I have decided to make a 3-5 file and a K-2 file.  So, the good news is...

1) I'm 3/4 the way done.
2) When I finally do finish it, it will be for grades 3-5

post signature


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Kelly Benefield said...

Our fair week (actually 1 1/2 weeks) just ended. Unfortunately for me it meant a sleepy teacher as well. No, I didn't go and ride rides every night, but I did go and watch my girls show cattle. I just found your blog, and I am now a follower.

Kelly
Teaching Fourth

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home