Monday, October 15, 2012

Edit my file... a $6.00 value!

I am looking for three people to review my CC ELA vocabulary cards for grades 3-5. This is in one file, and I am hoping to get it posted before Thursday. If you are available to review, edit and have any corrections/changes sent to me by Wednesday morning, please comment below with your email address. I will be out of the house all day tomorrow so I will need to email the file out by 9am tomorrow morning.  The first 3 people to comment to this post and leave their email address will receive a very special package tomorrow morning.  BTW- it matches my math CC cards.  If you have them already then you don't want to miss out on this opportunity to grab it for free.

Thanks!

post signature

4 Comments:

At October 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I can help out. What do I do? Cross check with standards or mainly just look for typos?
Emily
ilovemyclassroom @ ymail.com

 
At October 16, 2012 at 7:30 AM , Blogger luckeyfrog said...

I can help out, too!

Jenny
Luckeyfrogslilypad@gmail.com

 
At October 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous The Loco Teacher said...

I'd love to help if you still need some!
thelocoteacher@gmail.com

 
At October 16, 2012 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Lydia M said...

I can help if you happen to need a fourth.
lydia.medlin@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home