Wednesday, October 3, 2012

1st Day Freebie

























Okay, okay... I'm two days late and a dollar short.  I promise... I will get better! My life is Crah-ray-Z right now.  My sister is finishing up her house which her husband and my husband have practically built themselves.  My husband has been M.I.A. from this house since MARCH!  Here's my nightly (every night.. mind you) routine.  Pick the kids up from the sitters (they stay at 2 different places), come home, play a little (if time), cook supper, feed the kids supper, clean up, try to get some things ready for the next day, put dishes away, give the kids a bath, get them ready for bed, brush teeth, read a story, sing a song, and off to bed while fighting with a three year old about how I know he's tired even though he says he isn't.  All the while, my poor 8 month old sweetie is just wanting his bottle before bed.  ARGhhh...  To say that I am ready to have my husband back is an understatement.  This week, I am also cooking my sister's family food and taking it over since they are having to live in a camper because their mobile home has been bought!  Interesting yet?  I'm sure a lot of you have the same crazy life I do.  I honestly don't see how we do it.  There are times when I just want to lay down and take a nap or just have 2 minutes of .me. time!  Yeah right!
                              


Thank you fo being patient with me.  Anyways, I have worked and worked to get the standards checklist ready to share with you all.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to finish it.  I want to make sure it is the best quality so I'm going to postpone the sharing until November 1st.  I want to make sure I have the time to get the post exactly the way I want it.  Instead, I am going to share a center/workstation I have created to use with rounding.  The goal of the activity is to round the number (drawn from the number deck) to the place (drawn from the place deck).  It has a recording sheet for students to record their answers and should last 10-15 minutes.  I have 15 minute rotations and have yet to have a problem with the students finishing early.  The only thing you will need to do to prep this center/workstation is to print, laminate, and cut.  That's it!  This center is going to be part of my dollar specials that I am planning on having in my TpT store.  I am wanting to have 20-30 $1.00 center/workstations that you can use in your classroom.

My apologies again that I do not have my standards checklist ready for my first 1st Day Freebie.

This file will be available for free from now until 6:00am on Friday.  I'm extending the time since I was late posting.  Click the picture above to download the file.


post signature

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

It sounds like you are a very busy woman. Thanks for taking the time to make wonderful classroom resources. Love the freebie...thanks!

Jessica
Learn, Play & Have Fun

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home