Saturday, November 24, 2012

TpT Sale

Hi everyone!  I have been busy spending time with my family this past week.  It's my most favorite time of the year, and I wanted to let everyone know that I too will be participating in the TpT Sale on Monday & Tuesday.
The sale last two days (Monday & Tuesday).  I will have all my items on sale for 20% off, and TpT will also give an additional discount if you enter code CMT12 at checkout.  All together, you will have a savings up to 28% off!  That's just awesome.  I know I am going to be stocking up and emptying out my wishlist.

Graphic by Ashley Hughes

Don't forget to check out my store, specifically my Christmas Multiplication Math Centers.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home