Friday, October 26, 2012

Update & Sale

Hey Ya'll!  I have been super busy lately.  We had parent conferences this past week, and even though I was off today, I have been everywhere.  I am keeping my two nieces along with my two boys.  So, I have a 9 month old, three year old, six year old, and an eight year old.  My.house.is.C-R-A-Z-Y!!  I wanted to update you with real quick about some upcoming things for the blog.  I will soon have a video that discusses my Curriculum binder.  I posted about it over the summer, but now that I have it completely finished, I wanted to share it once again.  I am also getting my standards checklist ready for my First Day Freebie for November 1st.  I am looking forward to sharing these things with you.

In the mean time... enjoy 20% off all my products through October 28th.  Now's the time to get the products you've been waiting for. 



Talk to you soon!

post signature

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Beach Sand and Lesson Plans said...

HI...just popped over from YoungTeacherLove! Thanks for sharing some great ideas! Looking forward to seeing your Curriculum Binder video.
Gina
Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home