Monday, December 31, 2012

Thirty-One Gifts.. Don't miss this!

Okay, okay.. this is totally not teaching related, but I just had to share!
Well, I did it again!  I just can't resist.  After taking a year off to have my little boy, I have decided to sell Thirty-One again.  I just love it.  I love having 'me' time to spend with a group of girls that love shopping just as much as I do.  When I was introduced to Thirty-One almost four years ago, I never thought it would turn into an obsession.... but it did!  Our new spring catalog goes live on Jan. 4th.  I will be shipping out a bulk of catalogs.  If you would like me to mail you a catalog, please message email me your address at terri.renee09@gmail.com. Also, if you would like to be on my monthly emails for monthly customer and hostess specials, please email me your email address at terri.renee09@gmail.com. I will be mailing the catalogs out on Thursday.   You are going to love what is in them!  Here's a sneak peek of what's inside.  If you have never heard of Thirty-one before, check out my website for more information.


BE SURE TO 'LIKE' MY 31 REASONS TO LOVE THIRTY-ONE FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES, AUCTIONS, AND GIVEAWAYS!

I hope each of you have a great New Year and are abundantly blessed in 2013!
post signature

3 comments :

  1. Like the simple life, very clean and very quiet , Thanks for sharing.I like your photos.Look forward to you have more Posts
    cheap rs gold
    WOW Gold Kaufen Billig
    cheap aion gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and great technique mr Caroli. Iphone 4 casesThanks for mentioning the credits for the drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone prepare bugs through pot plant these questions bottle having a best into it. Fleas jump.Natasha, appreciate luffy cosplay costume your hosting, desire you happen to be using a wonderful saturday and sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you!