Thursday, March 7, 2013

{MCC4.OA.4} Math Centers

Hey, Ya'll!  If you have been following me for a while, then you know just how much I love incorporating math centers into my math classroom.  In fact, I use math centers three days a week in addition to my calendar board and small group.  I have posted many things about how I use guided math in my classroom.  All of those posts can be found under the guided math tab at the top of my blog.

This year, Georgia transitioned over to Common Core.  I have been working like crazy to get CC math centers in my classroom.  I wanted to have at least one center for each
standard.  I've had MCC4.OA.1-3 available for some time now in my TpT store, but I had a 'creative' block ever since last fall.  It's been horrible... I've been so tired that I haven't wanted to blog or make things.  I've been making things for my own classroom, but I haven't put anything out there in a long time.

Well, I finally started back to work on TpT.  I {FINALLY} have the MCC4.OA.4 AND MCC4.OA.5 math centers complete. Soooo... that means that I will soon have the entire pack {OA.1-5} in my store.  I counted the other day, and it's a total of 16 math centers that ALL align to CC.  I'm so excited to get started on the NBT standards because these are some of my favorite to teach!  Anyways.. I wanted to give you s peek at what my centers look like.  I just printed these on bright paper, laminated, and cut the cards.


These are the individual centers... 6 total!


The great thing about math centers is that your students can get the {FUN} practice they need while you are addressing individual student needs.

I will hopefully have the complete set available sometime next week!  It's so great to be back!  I have missed ya'll!

post signature



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home