Wednesday, May 28, 2014

FREE Curriculum Binder Pages for the 2014-2015 School Year

Hey, ya'll!

I wanted to stop by for a quick minute to let you all know that I've updated my Curriculum Binder file.  This is FREE in my TpT shop.  It is ready to go for the 2014-2015 school year with a zipped file that contains a printable .pdf file and an editable .ppt file.  Directions for adding your own text and what fonts to use can be found in the .ppt file.  If you use this, please let me know and leave feedback in my TpT shop.

There are 11 designs to choose from!


You can find more information on how I use my Curriculum Binder and a video in some of my older posts.

Also, I am in the process of finishing up my chapter 4 post for Falling in Love with Close Reading.  Check back soon!

Enjoy!
post signature





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2014 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home