Sunday, August 30, 2015

Peek at My Week: Week #4

Y'all, I can't believe it is week #4 for me! This year had started off in a hurry, and I feel like it's still the first few weeks of school! I can't believe it's been a month since we started this school year! I have such a long ways to go before I start feeling comfortable with my new schedule! I have learned that we are just gonna go at a much slower pace than last year... and that's okay!

I'm trying to make every second count, and you can tell in my plans. Here are my weekly plans for week #4!







I will also be using some of my character passages that are in my seat work bundles. These are also GREAT for homework. You can get them here.
Here are some examples of them in action!
Here's a FREE sample!

What are you doing this week? Don't forget to link up with Dee Dee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home