Friday, March 8, 2013

Five for Friday

I have been out of blog land for a while now, so I was super excited to participate in this week's Five for Friday hosted by Doodle Bugs Teaching!  This week was a pretty normal week, and it will include a little bit of everything!

#1: My sweet little 3 year old is at his Papa and Mimi's.  I know this seems crazy, but it makes me sad.  
My babies never leave my side and right now it feels so abnormal to not have his energetic self with me.  My husband is also helping at our church's youth lock-in so I am enjoying a little R&R.  Yes, I have a million things to do {like clean the house}, but I'm not doing it!
Here's my other sweet baby boy!  He's with me this weekend, but he's sleeping right now.
#2: I finally worked on some things for TpT.. oh my!  I haven't done any of that since December!  I've been in a creative *FUNK*, but not any more!
#3: We made symmetry paintings today.. I wish I had a picture of it, but I don't :(
They looked something like this....
The kids were SUPER excited about them!  In 4th grade, we have so many standards to teach that we rarely have time for crafts!
#2: I lost an additional 2.6 pounds this past week on Weight Watchers!  WOOHOO!  That means I have lost a total 10 pounds!  This girl is happy!

#1: It's the weekend... and I sure need it!  I am looking forward to spending time with my husband tomorrow night.  We are going on our first date in over a year!  We always try to go out with just the two of us, but it's difficult to find babysitters when you have more than one kid! lol  I am looking forward to spending some alone time with him.


post signature


Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Neat and Modified Alternatives said...

Aww...super cute little ones! I know what you mean about getting out for a date with two little ones!! It's March Break here in Ontario (my husband is a teacher too) so we are hoping for one free evening to go out together!! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home