Friday, June 6, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday!

Hey, ya'll!  I hope you are all out for summer!  This was my first week, and I'm loving it!  It's been a little crazy.... for example, on Wednesday night, my computer crashed and I.LOST.EVERYTHING!  Luckily, I {for some reason} had saved most of my things on Google drive.  Whew!

Today (and every Friday) I'm going to bring you my favorite pins for the week.  I'll try to keep them teacher related!  So.... let's get started!

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest.


This is an AWESOME conversion chart for anyone who uses Accelerated Reader.  We do, and I can't wait to use it next year.


This would be an awesome reading strategy to teach the kids as they read.  It would be a little costly, but I think it would be worth it!


Does anyone else love Runde's Room?  She is amazing!  This is a wonderful strategy to teach your students as they read.  We actually did something like this with literal vs. inferential questions.  I'm definitely going to add this to my plans this year.

I just love how organized this teacher is!  I'm wanting to get a little more organized with my planning this year, so I'm going to try something like this.  

I couldn't resist.  Aren't these nails just the cutest things ever??

I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite pins.  Honestly, it was difficult choosing just 5!  I have so many things that I love on Pinterest.


post signature

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 6, 2014 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Leanna said...

These pins are so awesome! The reading conversion chart is something I wish I had this past year.. but we're not going to use AR anymore. We're doing strictly lexile. Thanks for sharing :D

Leanna
lilismilee.blogspot.com
A Little of LiLi

 
At July 31, 2015 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Ulrike said...

Do you know where the Flag Your Strategy idea came from? I'm trying to track down the source.

THANK!

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home