Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Made It

As you are reading this... I'm back at school.  Insert sad face --> here!  I enjoyed my summer oh so much!  I am usually rested and refreshed for a new school year, but I don't really feel that way this year.  I feel like I still need a few more weeks to prepare.  Do you know what I mean?  

Anyways, ALL summer long I was lazy and pooled it by the pool.  I didn't do much of anything concerning my classroom.  Well, this past weekend I worked it, girl!  I found a few treasures and got a little crafty.


This was a natural frame that measures about 2.5 ft tall.  I painted it so my kiddos can get their picture taken in it on the first day of school.  I just love to see how much kids change in 5th grade.



This is a partial made-it.  All I did was paint the legs pink.  I am going to use this cute chalkboard easel to write directions on for open house.  I am going to have the parents write their name and address on an envelope, so all I have to is slip a good note in and mail it off!


This one is my favorite, but it's not quite finished yet.  When I get to school tomorrow I will need to hot glue the clothespin on the solid frame.  I am going to place this on my desk and clip my peek of the week to it each week.  If you want to know more about my peek of the week, click here.

This is a made-it because it was a chalkboard that said Prayer Requests at the top.  I know... I can't believe I painted over that, but it will work for just what I want it to!

Here's the back!



I finally made me some of the super cute pencil buckets!  Now to recruit a sharpener at the end of each day!  All I need to do now is put washi tape at the top of my pencils.

There you have it.  A quick and easy made-it.  I will have to link up when I get home from work... **sigh**

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2014 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Middle of Lit said...

I LOVE your pencil buckets! So fun! I am planning to do wahsi tape on my pencils too. I'm thinking that even my 7th graders can be recruited to be pencil sharpeners :)

 
At August 11, 2014 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Life As I Know It... said...

I love all your Monday Made Its!!! What fun projects! Did you paint the pencil buckets? What is washi tape?? I guess I need to google it asap!!!

Jamie
Life As I Know It

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home