Saturday, July 19, 2014

Christmas in July Days 5 & 6

Sorry I'm a little late getting this posted :(

For days 5 & 6, I will have my Math Workshop Guide on sale for 20% off.
This is a BIGGIE and one of my best selling products.  Here is what Ally C. said about it:
"I cannot thank you enough for making this resource. Last year was my first year in fourth grade, and my second year teaching, and I taught math whole group. I really struggled with it and so did my kids. I knew that I wanted to do something different and when I came across your blog, I knew that I had to have this resource. I have been pouring over it today and it is going to be a life-saver. I plan on getting it all bound so it can be my go-to resource. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Go get yours today if you don't already have it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home