Friday, July 11, 2014

Reading Binder FREEBIES

I am so excited to share a little something with you.  In my opinion, it's an awesome FREEBIE.  It's difficult to find free things these days, so I'm pretty excited to share it with you.

I'm not sure if you remember, but I created an editable A Teacher's Reading Binder pack earlier this summer.
You can grab yours HERE.

It's not editable YET (because I'm having some issues with that) but it will be very soon!  Anyways, I wanted some cute little divider pages and tabs to go along with mine.  So, I started making them today.  Then, I decided to just make them available to everyone!

I just think these are sooo cute!  I have two different designs.  The multi-chevron matches my Reading Binder pack, but I think I'm going to use the BRIGHTS pack because it's just too cute!  I may even end up offering a BRIGHTS Reading Binder pack.  I'm not sure yet.  Anyways... you can click below each preview to grab yours!



Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home