Saturday, July 5, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday... Well, Saturday!

Hey y'all!  Favorite Pins Friday totally slipped my mind.  I was so busy yesterday that I totally forgot.  I remembered when I sat down to watch a movie with the hubs tonight.  I was so upset because I just love sharing some of my favorite things I find on Pinterest.

Some of my favorites this week were clothing, but I will try to sift through those to find some classroom things!


This reminds me of something Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files posted on her blog months ago.  This is a copy of a textbook and students interact with it.  Kristen suggests leaving the titles out and having the students develop a main idea title for each section.  Unfortunately, you will find the link in Pinterest is broken :( 


I just love this pattern!  I have a Vera tote, and I love it.  I've had mine since I was a senior in college.  I bought as a graduation gift for myself as my first teacher bag.  My first year using it, I ripped the outside pocket while at work :(  I think this needs to be my new teacher bag for this year!


I just love this idea!  I have my weekly paperwork in small drawers of a multi-color drawer cart.  I am a little limited as far as what I can keep in them since they are only 1.5" deep.  I think this will work better for me since I can place mentor books and other materials needed for each day.  I would use this system for my whole group lessons.  I have something different I use for my small groups.


I really like the format of this sheet that she keeps in the front of her teacher planner.  My principal actually sends out a peek at the week so this is very fitting!  I can take all the information she gives and add it with everything else I have for the week :)

I just can't take it!  This is just so cute.  I can just see myself walking around and sitting with my students in small group wearing this cute little outfit!

AND... Even though I don't normally have a #6, I will today ;)
I {LOVE} to play music while my students work.  However, we all get a little tired of the same 3 CDs through the year.  This will help with that :)

That's it!  If you LOVE my pins, don't forget to follow me!




Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 6, 2014 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Hi Terri! I love your pins. I had not heard of Teacher Pandora. I use lots of music for brain breaks and times when "all is calm." I'm a Vera girl too. I have several bags, but last year my mom and I got the idea of making some out of Vera placemats. We go four bags for about $75! It was a fun project and super easy.

 
At July 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Alison Rose said...

WHOA...imagine my surprise when I opened up your post and saw a pin from my actual classroom! WOW! Lol! Those bins are the very best thing I have ever bought. I have had them FOREVER. I originally got them at Office Max or Depot...I'm not sure which. They are extremely durable and fit so much. I can put all of my materials in there and can even plan for several weeks ahead of time. I also like it because the kids know right where to go if they need anything for the day. It's a no-brainer.
I just ordered THREE new bags on ebay from Vera Bradley. They were having an 80% off sale of the older patterns. I can't wait to get home from my vacation to check them out!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

 
At July 7, 2014 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! I can't believe that's your classroom :) I love the idea, and I can't wait to try it out. I am always searching for something that will make my life so much easier. Hopefully this will be it!

 
At July 7, 2014 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is such a clever idea! I may tell my sister about that. She is very crafty with a sewing machine.

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home