Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Teacher's Planner: 2014-2015

Oh My!  I have been working on this beauty for a few days now.  It's so much detail that I thought I was NEVER going to finish!  Well, it is here and it is ready for you!  I can't wait to get mine printed and bound together.  I am still debating on whether or not to go with a spiral bound or binder system. I used a binder last year, but this year I am thinking about using both!  I am thinking of binding my lesson plans, standards, and maps in spiral and doing my curriculum type things in a binder.  Although I love my binder, that thing sure does get heavy!

Here's a video preview just for you!

 
 This is a 240+ page file that contains:
Printable File
Editable File for Personalization
6 Cover Designs to Choose From
Birthday Tracker
Daily Schedule
Student Info. Tracker
Technology Information Tracker/Record
Parent Contacts Form
Absent Student Form
Record Keeping Spreadsheet
Grade Book Spreadsheet
Year-At-A-Glance Yearly Planner
Weekly Planning w/ Notes
1st-4th Quarter Planning {all subjects}
2-Page Monthly Calendar with Dates {Aug. - July}
2-Page Weekly Calendar with Dates {Aug. - July}
Weekly To-Do Form {Copy, Plan, Email, Meet, Create} w/ Notes
2-3-4-5-6 Subject Monthly Curriculum Maps
Guided Reading Lesson Plan Template
Guided Math Lesson Plan Template
Various Formats of Lesson Plan Templates

**I will be adding Common Core Standards and Common Core Standard Checklists for grade K-5 in both reading and math in my store in the upcoming weeks.  These will be a design that can be used in your planner, but they will not be part of it.  These will need to be purchased separately. 

So... here she is!











Make sure you go and check it out in my store!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home