Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Bloggin' Week 4

I'm back again this week for week 4 of the Teaching Trubune's Summer Bloggin' link up.  This Monday, we are blogging about ourselves again this week :)  What FUN!  Don't forget to stop by the blog to link up and read all about other bloggers!  

Here are my three interesting facts about me.


I am a person of change.  I just love changing things in my classroom, at home, and on my blog {hence my new design that I just love!}.  My poor kiddos at school get use to me changing things.  They actually enjoy it.  They look forward to what new things I do in the classroom.  My poor husband puts up with it at home.  

The second thing not many know about me is that I was a trouble teenager.  I didn't do so well in school (although I was very smart) and barely graduated high school.  That would be more motivational than academically.  Even though I had to go to summer school (I know... so horrible) I still graduated with a decent GPA.  It wasn't until I was in college when I decided I wanted to be a teacher.  I've loved it ever since!

I.AM.A.SHOPAHOLIC!  
There... I said it!  My poor husband is so generous to put up with my craziness.  I could so drop thousands of dollars on a daily basis.  Right now, I can rattle off at least 10 things I 'need.'

See...
#1: New Camera Lens
#2: Maxi Skirts
#3: Binder for my Lesson Plans
#4: Palazzos Pants
#5: North Face Book Bag (for the toddler.. okay, for me)
#6: Pottery Barn Book Bag (really for the toddler who starts K3 in the fall)
#7: Windows Laptop to use Acrobat for TpT Products
#8: Backyard Deck
#9: Patio Set
#10: Chart Paper Markers

That's to name a few.  Call me crazy, but I love to buy just about anything.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see which two products I will host as 50% for the day!  It's going to be good :) I may have a new product available.

BTW- Does anyone know how to get rid of the gray photo bucket icon?  I can't find the html code that it belongs to :(  It's crowding up my space!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 23, 2014 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am sure what you went through in school makes you an extraordinary teacher--you have empathy/understanding for those students that need a little extra :)
Thanks for sharing,
Michelle
www.mrsscotese.blogspot.com

 
At June 23, 2014 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Alison Rose said...

There is NEVER such a thing as too many palazzo pants. I'm up to about 15 now in my collection. I can't stop shopping for them. I "NEED" more too! My mom just asked me if I buy Ecco shoes because she has a $50 off coupon. I don't own any Ecco shoes, but I can't let that $50 off go to waste now can I? So...I'm off to check out the shoes. Lol!
There are worse things in life than having a shopping addiction...right??
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

 
At June 23, 2014 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Just found you today through the summer bloggin' linky! I, too, did not decide to become a teacher until college (halfway between my junior year). It was great to 'meet' you!

Smiles,
Sarah

 
At June 23, 2014 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Hi!
I'm your neighbor to the west - Sweet Home Alabama! :)
I actually lived in Newnan, GA for three years immediately after I graduated from college. Those were fun days, but I missed my family so terribly!
I'll have 2 kids in college in August, so shopping is a no-no for me right now. I guess that means you'll have to shop enough for the both of us! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home