Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Bloggin' Week 2: Two for TUESDAY

Ya'll, I'm linking up again today with The Teaching Tribune!  This time, it's Two for TUESDAY.


What does this mean??  It's great news for you!  It means that I have selected two of my TpT products to offer at 50% off.  That's a STEAL!  Especially when you see what I've picked out for ya!

These two products will be 50% off from 8:00ish am until 10:00ish pm.

The first one is A Teacher's Guide to Math Workshop.  This is a wonderful resource that I have poured my heart and soul into!


This is a 100+ page resource that will surely get you prepped and excited bout implementing Math Workshop in your classroom.  If you are interested, you have to check out the preview and my Guided Math Posts here.  There is a ton of information on my blog that goes along with this resource.
You can get this resource for $5 today only!

My second resource on sale today is my Gray Classroom Decor Set.  

This is a 150+ page resource that includes just about everything you would need to design your classroom with a gray chevron theme.
You can purchase this for only $3.25 today ONLY!

Don't miss out on these two wonderful resources!  

post signature





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home