Monday, June 30, 2014

Bloggin' Meet Up: Week 5

Hey, y'all!  Another week of summer has come and gone!  How sad it is that summer time is flying by so fast!  On the bright side, here's another week of Summer Bloggin' posts.  This week, we are to write about three things we are thankful for.  Honestly, it is VERY difficult to only choose three!  I am so thankful for every thing God has done for me and my family!


First of all, I am so thankful to be a God-fearing woman of God!  With God, all things are possible and I don't know where I would be without his mercy and grace!  I don't usually share personal things on this blog, but I hope that my story may help someone who is in a similar situation.  I honestly believe that we go through things as Christians to help others and to let God's love show through our actions.  Six years ago, I lost my 2 month old baby girl.  We were co-sleeping and found her facedown in our bed.  It was a devastating time in my life and my healing was not possible without God's grace.  Sometimes in our lives, we feel like nothing will ever the be the same and often times ask why without any understanding.  Whatever you may be going through, I am here to tell you that it is possible to live again!  We must trust in God's plan that he has set forth in out lives.  Romans 8:28 tells us that all things work towards the good of his purpose.  We have to hold strong to that faith!  If you are going through something similar and would like someone to talk to, please email me at terri.renee09@gmail.com.  

How grateful I am for my family!  I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who helps me around the house and two sweet boys!  It is challenging to be a parent because you often wonder if what you are doing is the right thing.  I pray daily for guidance as the mother of these two sweet boys!

Like I said for my third, I am SOOO thankful to have a job that I love coming to every day.  Sure, times get pretty rough at times and I wonder.... Can I do this for twenty more years?  I am so thankful to change the lives of children each day!

Go link up The Teaching Tribune!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home