Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two for Tuesday: Week 5

I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune again for Two for Tuesday.

I have two terrific products that are 50% off for today only.

Both of my products for today are guaranteed to get you organized for the upcoming school year.

First, I have my teacher planner that was listed a little over a week ago.  It has everything you need plus I'm adding updates all the time.


You can get it for $4.00 today only!  You can view a post about it HERE along with a video.

The next product is A Teacher's Guided Reading Binder File.  It has everything you need to get a reading binder system up and going for your guided small groups.

You can get it today for only $1.75!  That's a crazy deal!

Enjoy!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home