Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Currently

Hi there!  I'm linking up with Farley for my July Currently.
It's been a pretty relaxing summer.  We already went on our vacay and now we are just hanging out with no schedule!  I've had very little motivation to do anything for next year, but I am going to start planning for the first few weeks of school very soon.  It's so darn difficult without my little planner that I want to print and bind together.  Office Max charges .59 a page... that just ain't gonna work! LOL  

Do any of you know of a REASONABLY priced place that does color copies?

Even though I didn't put it on there, I did start training for my first half marathon that I will run in October.  I'm pretty excited, but is is difficult to find the motivation.

Happy 4th of July!

5 Comments:

At July 1, 2014 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree Summer feels so good...you know you are a teacher in the summer when you can't remember what day it is?-lol
Have a great Fourth of July--swimming and relaxing sounds good to me!
-Your newest follower
-Lovely Nina
Lovely Nina Designs

 
At July 1, 2014 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Nicole Rios said...

Terri - you and I are in the same boat with whole motivation thing, I just came back from my family vacay too, and thought I would be ready for work mode. But, alas…no. Hopefully, soon though because I hate when I wait to the last minute to get things done for school and I have a whole library overhaul planned. Yikes! Good luck with your marathon training…that is kick***!

Nicole
Mrs, Rios Teaches Second Grade

 
At July 1, 2014 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't even thought about next year and what I'm going to teach. Don't feel bad!! Just enjoy your summer!

Jessica
First Grade Nest

 
At July 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Jonathan Pearson said...

I can understand your anxiety about the color printer. Our technology teacher is very "possessive" of the color printer...yeah, that's a good way to put it. I used to print my task cards on the color printer, but I had to wait until she was out of the lab to do it. That became a bit more difficult when they took away her office and made her stay in the computer lab. Good luck with getting your planner done. In the meantime, enjoy your summer!

 
At July 3, 2014 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Hi Terri, I'm a new follower. I have taught third for the past 11 years and was just moved to fifth, so I'm looking for great fifth grade blogs to follow, and yours is terrific! I am DYING to get my stuff in my new organized, but no a.c. in the bldg. right now, so I have to wait until the 21st to decorate my room. Posting pictures along the way on my blog. Happy fourth! Julie

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home