Monday, July 7, 2014

FB Fan Freebie & 5th Grade CC Standards & Checklist

YAY!  I am so excited to share my {VERY FIRST} Fan Freebie with my wonderful Blogging friends.  I am just now getting on the Facebook Fan Freebie Wagon!  I know... it's been forever since this was first introduced.  Summer allows time for the impossible!  I'm pretty excited about it because it is something that I am actually looking forward to using.  Last week, I posted my Favorite Pins from the week.  One of them was a Peek of the Week that a blogger got from a book she had read.  I loved the format and thought it very fitting for myself since my principal sends out a Peek of the Week every Monday.  I made a version that goes with my Teacher Planner for all my friends who have bought it.  It's also {VERY} cute to use solo.  JUST in case you are new to this, here are some somewhat directions!  It is difficult to see what you see since I am the administrator of my page.

First, you must travel over to my FB page.  Go ahead, I'll wait :)

On the left column, you will see something that looks like this.

Once you are in, you will see this page if you don't 'like' my page already.
You must like my page, of course!

Once you like it, you should see something that looks like this.

If this doesn't work, please let me know!

I also wanted to share my 5th Grade Common Core Standards & Standards Checklist packet with you.  This is a great addition to any binder system.  It has all of the math and ELA standards in a cute printable format as well as a checklist for each standard.  Here's a small preview.




You can check it out HERE.

Hopefully you will find some of this useful!  If you are in Vegas, stay safe and have fun :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home