Saturday, April 18, 2015

Favorite Pins Friday {on Saturday.... again!}

Hey, y'all! I'm back again for another Favorite Pins Friday {on Saturday}! Most of my pins today focus on reading workshop and conferencing with my students. Next year I will be teaching 4 ELA classes. I will not have much time for small groups, but I am still going to work in individual conferences and individual remediation. Here we go!

I used something similar to to this pin this past week. We were comparing a literary text to an informational text. It was a little challenging since they were two different genres, but I TOTALLY loved it!

I've posted this post before, but it has changed the way I am organized in my classroom. I do things a little differently than she does in her post. I'll have to share it soon!

This is a great idea especially when you have a lot of students! I may look into this for next year, but I will have to change it a little since I teach 5th.

I love this! It's a great idea for teachers with a lot of students {like me}!

This is such a great idea for helping your students remember what you discuss in conferences. Just have them write it on an index card and place on a ring for storage. This would be really great for my struggling students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home