Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently.. Sat What?

First of all, you are probably wondering if your eyes are deceiving you... is Terri really blogging?? It's so challenging to find a medium between blogging, teaching, and of course being a wife and a mommy to two boys. It's overwhelming, y'all. Not to mention that I'm EXHAUSTED when I get home. This year has been one of the most challenging years ever!  I have never.in.my.life had such unmotivated students. Let's save that for later, because today is Sunday and it's my day :)

Now on to my Currently....



LISTENING: Does anyone else constantly have music playing in there house, or is it just me? I usually have country playing, but last night we played Phase Ten and were listening to a different radio station... I don't really like the "Black Widow" song... :)

LOVING: Is anyone else tired of the cold? I'm usually up for it, but we've had so many teases with snow that I'm ready for summer. I'm also ready for my short and tank top runs. This bundling up to run is for the birds... I hate it!

THINKING: Okay, so I am totally obsessed with Mama Laughlin on Instagram. That woman's body is IN-CRE-DIBLE! Not to mention that she's absolutely gorgeous! Go check her out.

WANTING: This year has been so challenging. I've felt like I have been in a funk all year long. I know it's the group of students I teach because I have never felt like this. I am hoping this warm weather will fix the funk. Being in a classroom all day while it's cold isn't any fun. It doesn't help that we can't seem to get a normal week in since January. I have some big plans in the future that I'm hoping will work out. I can't share right now, because I'm not sure how it IS going to work out.

NEEDING: Do I need to say more??

SPRING BREAK PLANS: Not much to say except... can it get here soon enough???

Labels:

7 Comments:

At March 1, 2015 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Ms. Julie said...

Hi Terri!
I CANNOT believe you get up at 4 am to workout. I barely have enough motivation to hit the snooze button. Go you! Check out my blog at http://inthe2-3loop.blogspot.com/ Thanks, Julie!

 
At March 1, 2015 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Ms. Julie said...

Hi Terri!
I CANNOT believe you get up at 4 am to workout. I barely have enough motivation to hit the snooze button. Go you! Check out my blog at http://inthe2-3loop.blogspot.com/ Thanks, Julie!

 
At March 1, 2015 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I admire you for setting that early morning gym alarm. I usually do on Monday and Tuesday and then I get so tired that I start making excuses. I have to get back on it!!

 
At March 1, 2015 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

4 am?!?! Go girl, there is no way I could do that!

Mrs.Plemons' Kindergarten

 
At March 1, 2015 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is SOOO what I do by the time Friday rolls around. For real though, go check out that Instagram account. That's my motivation!

 
At March 1, 2015 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Christy {Crayons and Whimsy} said...

I've never heard of Mama Laughlin, but I will check her out! I hope it warms up for you! I have had school years like that before where you just can't get a rhythm back.... but I am sure you will be back to normal soon. And in my house, no, we don't have music all the time..... occasionally, but any more than that may drive me insane.

Christy
Crayons and Whimsy

 
At March 2, 2015 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Wow, 4 a.m.?! You mean business, girl. That's amazing! I have trouble going to the gym at 4 p.m. ;) And I know what you mean about the cold weather -- I'm ready for warm weather all around!

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home