Sunday, September 14, 2014

Anchor Chart Storage

Hey y'all!  I'm here today to talk about an organizational tool that I wish I would have started doing years ago.  Do you make anchor charts only to conclude that you don't like them?  Do you end up making them year after year?  Once you get a nice anchor chart, do you ever wonder where to store it?  Well, in my classroom space is {VERY} limited.  I rarely have room for the essential areas in my classroom let alone anchor charts.

Last year, I decided to {steal...hehe} my son's laundry basket.  I thought the depth of it would work great for storing my anchor charts!  Plus, it fits right inside my easel.

Not only does it store my anchor charts, but it is large enough to store my smaller chart paper packs and my large post-it notes.  I absolutely love it!  Another organizational idea that makes this storage system even better is placing labels on the bottom backside of each anchor chart and rolling it up so the label is visible.  I then place these on top so I can easily find the anchor chart I need.  I got the idea about the labels from Mary over at Teaching with a Mountain View.


How do you store your anchor charts?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home