Friday, September 12, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday

It's a little late in the day, and I'm winding down from one crazy week.  Between work, kids, soccer practice, and revival, I'm exhausted.  But, I've been doing a lot of things in my classroom that I am eager to share with you.  This weekend, I am hoping to schedule a few blog posts for next week.  I feel like I am *finally* catching a break!  Next week, I am going to try and leave at 4 each day... we'll see how that works!

Now on to my Favorite Pins Friday that I haven't been able to do in quite some time!
I have been pinning a lot of anchor chart ideas lately.  Sometimes I get on a roll with one particular idea and go crazy with it!


 I just love this classic, casual look.  GAP had a cute top like this a month or so ago.  I'm really thinking I need to go back and pick it up!

This is a really cute anchor chart to use when teaching your students the difference between editing and revising.  I think every student could benefit from this knowledge!


I actually made this last year for my students to help them see the difference in questioning.  Not only did it help them understand the questions they were answering, but it also helped them to come up with their own critical thinking questions.

Who doesn't need help with volume control in their classroom?  I actually need to use this THIS YEAR!!!  I have a very talkative group this year!

This is too cute NOT to share!  I am having a new deck added onto the back of my house, and this would look SUPER cute by the door!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home