Friday, August 15, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday

This is going to be a short post because I.AM.TIRED!  Today is my first day of school.  As you are reading this, I am getting to know my sweet students!

Is this not the cutest idea for famous people?  This would be great to pair with informational texts.

I was looking for some assessments on how to get to know your students as readers and came across this.  Wonderful resource!

Yum!  This would be a great team teacher gift.  Who doesn't love a snack during the day?


1 comment :

  1. Hope your first day of school went well and that you have super sweet students. I've got Orientation on Monday and can't wait to be with my new group. I know about half of my class already, so I'm excited to be with them!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I would love to hear from you!