Friday, December 26, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday

Hey, y'all! One of my new year resolutions will be to spend a little more time on this here blog. So, I'm starting early. It's soooo crazy around my house during the week, but if I can get in at least a Favorite Pins post each week, I'll be happy with that!

 This is absolutely one of my favorites! It could be that's because it's is mine.  But seriously, this is by far one of the best decisions I have ever made. A simple focus board is just what my classroom needed. With my older one, there was a lot of information which was great, but I ran into the problem of never having time to fill it all out. Many times, some parts were left blank. Not with this one! It's simple, to the point, and I love it!
 How many of you are pledging to exercise more and eat a little less for the upcoming year {can I get an amen!}? This is one of my favorite clean eating pins out there. I have two picky eaters in my house. Those two have no idea just how healthy this dish is! I did change the brown rice to dirty rice which contained brown and long-grain rices.
 I love this handout because parents are always asking how they can help their child at home with reading. My response is always to encourage their children to read. After all, this is the ONLY way to improve reading skills. This, on the other hand, is a great way to make parents feel as though they are doing their part.
 This is by far one of the most organized teachers I have ever read! You have got to go and check out her post on how she plans her lessons. It really made me reevaluate my planning process.
I will begin implementing Google Classroom when I return in January. I can't wait to try it out and share all about it! To say that I {and my students} are excited is an understatement. Stay tuned as this post will be coming in the next few weeks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home