Sunday, September 6, 2015

Peek at My Week: Week #5

I can't believe it's week #5 already. We are going slow and steady, but we will get there! Instead of a 2 week character trait unit, I'm looking at more than 3 weeks! We were a little busy last week, so we are just introducing character traits this week.

Here are some things I refuse to give up no matter how much time I lack!

  • Independent Reading Time
  • Read Aloud Time
  • Student Conferences

 I am working on a new resource that I will be using this week. I'll be using it in my classroom first to see how it goes before I post it in my store. It's a stand-alone unit that can be used to teach character traits. I will be using it to help get my students to start comparing characters since that is our 5th grade standard. It's not ready yet, but you can find it in my store in the next few weeks.
I will be posting later this week about how my introductory (or review) lesson goes this week. I'll also include some pics of my students using my new product I'm working on.

Have you ever used Quizlet? I'll be posting about it later this week over on the iTeach Fifth blog. Go check it out! It will be posted on the 11th!

Go and link up with Mrs. Wills for her linky par-tay!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2015 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Teaching Under the Sun said...

Better to go slow and make sure the concept is mastered. That is our thinking this year in K. Build the foundation so the rest comes easily.

Teaching Under the Sun

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home