Friday, March 15, 2013

Five for Friday


Okay, so this will be short and sweet!

#1: Ya'll.. I love to shop!  I just do.  I can shop for just about anything and for any amount of time.  If the hubs wants to go to Lowe's and buy some new tools, guess what?  I want to go to!  This week, I treated my self for doing so well with WW and my running.  I bought some of the cutest things from Target.  I swear.... I love that store.
Most of them were basic t-shirts because I needed some... a size smaller :)

#2: I have a HUGE deal going on right now.  I can't talk about it, but it's a big change for me.  I'm praying that God will open doors and have his way.  Please pray with me, friends.  Hopefully I will have news to share soon.  No, I'm not pregnant :)

#3: This week we introduced liquid volume.  It's amazing to me just how many students don't know what a cup is!  What???

#4: If you read last week's Five for Friday, I was missing my baby boy.  Well, he's back home now and all is well.  I missed him last weekend.

#5: I am in the process of taking all my ideas and comments about math workshop (a.k.a. guided math) and putting them into a book.  I'm not getting it published, but I do plan on selling it in my TpT store.  It's going to be soooo good!  Right now I just finished the very first part about your ideal math setup... and I'm already on page 7!  I have a lot to say, friends!

Please don't forget to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.

BTW- any ideas on why my background is acting funny?  I have already uploaded the file again... even tried a different one.


post signature


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home