Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Okay, so I thought I had already done this... but I guess I got it confused with a FIVE for Friday???  I am {finally} linking up with Teri for her Summer Bucket List Linky Par-tay.  With teaching a new grade and new subject next year, I have a ton of things on my bucket list for the summer.  But first, I want to...

#1: Get my vacation started!  We leave on Saturday for Destin, FL.  I am so excited for some good seafood, sand, and salty water!  It's going to be very interesting to be at the beach for seven days with a three and one year old.  It's going to be a long and interesting drive!

#2: My {old} team and I are taking a trip to Ikea at the end of June!  I am sooo excited.  My nearest Ikea is nearly an hour away.  Here are some things I am looking forward to purchasing..hehe

These cute stools are only $5.99!  I can't wait to get about 6 of these for my small group table.

These....

With this....
I just {love} that idea!
I'm also in the market for a new rug, but I haven't found one I'm crazy about yet.

#3: Finish reading my CAFE book and try to figure out what in the world I am doing next year!
#4: Spend a ton of time by my pool with my sweet babies!
I am sooo looking forward to this summer!  I've had a rough past year and I'm excited to have some time for ME and MY FAMILY :)

post signature

3 Comments:

At May 28, 2013 at 9:53 PM , Blogger FabandFunin4th! said...

Destin is one of my favorite vacation spots! Hope you have a great time!
Bethany
FabandFunin4th!

 
At May 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM , Blogger SunnyDays said...

LOOOVE that stool! I've got to get my booty to Ikea. Just have to figure out how to bribe the hubs to go there. It's probably his LEAST favorite store ever.
P.S. super cute blog design!
Denise
Sunny Days In Second Grade

 
At June 20, 2013 at 4:12 AM , Anonymous runescape gold for sale said...

that stool! I've got to get my behind to Ikea. Just have to determine how to offer the locations to go there. It's probably his LEAST preferred shop ever.
P.S. extremely lovely weblog design!

rs gold for sale
Gold für Diablo 3 Kaufen
aion money

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home