Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Design.. Again!

Ya'll, I swear I cannot get enough of change.  I just changed my blog design, but really didn't think it was what I was looking for.  I've been wanting something nice, simple, and clean, and I think I finally have it!  I plan on keeping this design for a while.. let's hope!  Now all I need is my cute little 'mini me' that Nikki from Melonheadz is making me.  I can't wait to add it to my signature!

I also wanted to let you all know that I did complete the NBT choice board for 4th grade math.  You can download it here.  Have a relaxing Sunday :)

post signature

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2013 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Pat's Paper Passion said...

Nice...enjoy your dedication.

Pat

A Time to Share & Create


MY WEBSITE

Fabulous 4th Grade

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home